Schlumberger NV (NYSE: SLB) → Stocks, dividends, news, and other

Schlumberger NV

Free disabling of ads
Dividends News
Favorites

The largest American oilfield services company, officially registered in the offshore zone of the Netherlands Antilles. Its subsidiaries are present in France, great Britain, Ireland, Canada, the Netherlands, Norway, Russia and Germany. The corporation operates in 85 countries around the world.

The company provides a full range of services for the oil industry: seismic field analysis, surface and well logging, reservoir testing and subsequent rock analysis. It includes four groups. The field definition group performs geophysical studies of deposits. The drilling group develops and manufactures equipment for drilling operations. The production group prepares wells for oil and gas production and maintains them in working order. The Cameron group produces monitoring systems for drilling and production installations.

The company is the largest shareholder. 99.81 % of its shares are in free circulation, and only the remaining 0.2 % are distributed among the management.

  • SLB Symbol
  • NYSE Exchange
  • 100,000 Employees
12 rated
  • $15.40, +$0.10 (+0.65%) Previous Close
  • 13,909,326 Previous Volume
  • $11.87 / $41.14 52 week low / high
  • -62.57% Percent off 52 week high
  • 2020-10-23 Updated
  • 8.12% Dividend yield (trailing)
  • 3.25% Dividend yield (forward)
  • 1,389,069,152 Public float
  • 1,392,030,000 Outstanding shares
  • -2.02 P/E
  • 21.44 B Market Cap
Free disabling of ads

Financial statements

The information is not 100% up-to-date. There may be errors or something missing. Often something is missing, there are almost no errors, but I can't rule them out. Now I'm looking for a supplier of high-quality information, but so far what I find is expensive (about $ 2000 a year).
2015 2016 2017 2018 2019
Total Revenue 35B 28B 30B 33B 33B
Cost Of Revenue 28B 24B 26B 29B 29B
Gross Profit 7.3B 3.9B 4.2B 4.3B 4.2B
Research and Development 1.1B 1B 790M 700M 720M
Selling General and Admin 490M 400M 430M 440M 470M
Operating Expense 30B 25B 27B 30B 30B
Operating Income 5.7B 2.5B 2.9B 3.2B 2.9B
Other Income Expense Net -2.8B -4.4B -4.1B -530M -13B
EBIT 5.7B 2.5B 2.9B 3.2B 2.9B
Interest Income 280M 540M 630M 630M 570M
Pretax Income 2.9B -1.9B -1.2B 2.6B -10B
Income Tax 750M -280M 330M 450M -310M
Minority Interest 63M 60M -8M 39M 30M
Net Income 2.1B -1.7B -1.5B 2.1B -10B
Net Income Basic 2.1B -1.7B -1.5B 2.1B -10B
2015 2016 2017 2018 2019
Current cash 2.8B 2.9B 1.8B 1.4B 1.1B
Short term investments 10B 6.3B 3.3B 1.3B 1B
Receivables 8.8B 9.4B 8.1B 7.9B 7.7B
Inventory 3.8B 4.2B 4B 4B 4.1B
Other current assets 1.3B 1.1B 1.3B 1.1B 1.5B
Current assets 27B 24B 18B 16B 16B
Long term investments 5.6B 3.9B 5.6B 5.7B 5.3B
Property plant equipment 13B 13B 12B 12B 11B
Goodwill 16B 25B 25B 25B 16B
Intangible assets 5.6B 11B 10B 9.3B 7.7B
Other assets 920M 1.4B 1.1B 3.1B 1.2B
Total assets 68B 78B 72B 71B 56B
Accounts payable 3.2B 4B 4.6B 4.7B 4.8B
Current long term debt 3B 2B 2B 520M
Other current liabilities 5.1B 6.7B 6.1B 6.2B 6.1B
Total current liabilities 14B 15B 15B 13B 13B
Long term debt 14B 16B 15B 15B 16B
Other liabilities 2.5B 3B 2.9B 4.4B 1.9B
Minority Interest 63M 60M -8M 39M 30M
Total Liabilities 32B 36B 35B 34B 32B
Common stock 1.3B 1.4B 1.4B 1.4B 1.4B
Retained earning 41B 36B 32B 32B 19B
Treasury stock 5.1M 5.4M 6.1M 4.3M 2.6M
Capital surplus
Shareholder equity 36B 41B 37B 36B 24B
Net tangible assets -3.1B -23B -27B -27B -19B
2015 2016 2017 2018 2019
Net Income 2.1B -1.7B -1.5B 2.1B -10B
Depreciation 4.1B 4.1B 3.8B 3.6B 3.6B
Changes in receivables -610M 1.3B 200M 130M
Changes in inventories 630M 800M 110M -10M -310M
Cash change -340M 140M -1.1B -370M -300M
Cash flow 8.8B 6.3B 5.7B 5.7B 5.4B
Capital expenditures -2.9B -2.7B -2.4B -2.3B -2B
Investments -6.8B 4.5B 1.7B 960M 120M
Investing activity other -350M -54M -220M -29M -160M
Total investing cash flows -10B -620M -1.8B -1B -2B
Dividends paid -2.4B -2.6B -2.8B -2.8B -2.8B
Net borrowings 5.8B -2.4B -1.6B -2B -840M
Other financing cash flows -260M -41M 29M -63M -51M
Cash flow financing 1.4B -5.4B -5B -5B -3.7B
Exchange rate effect -31M -73M 19M -19M 2M
Free disabling of ads
Free disabling of ads